Mynt Models® DOES NOT send unsolicited email at any time, for any reason. We respond to inquiries we receive from your email address, and we send occasional newsletter updates to those on our mailing list. In case of any problems, please contact us directly on [email protected] or [email protected]. << THESE ARE THE *ONLY* EMAIL ADDRESSES WITH WHICH WE COMMUNICATE. (our other mynt branches such as myntmodels.co.uk, myntmodels.ch, myntmodels.com.au etc, will also have their own domain-connected email.) IF ANYONE SHOULD CONTACT YOU FROM ANY OTHER RANDOM EMAIL ADDRESS, WITH COPIED-AND-PASTED RESPONSES FROM US, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited commercial email. Mynt Models® prohibits the use of our products and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution and delivery of spam, including our own newsletters. Any staff member found to be using Mynt Models®’ email system for sending spam will be found in violation of this policy and our Terms of Service. Consequences for violation of this policy include immediate dismissal, as well as liability for civil, criminal or administrative penalties and damages.
What Is Prohibited by Mynt Models®?
In compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act and other global regulatory Acts, Mynt Models® prohibits the following:
- Emails sent with invalid or forged headers
- Use of a Mynt Models® or other similarly named domain name or email address to transmit email without express consent
- Inclusion of unauthorized URLs linking to Mynt Models® within spam
- Subject lines containing false or misleading information
- The use of harvested mailing lists or any list where the recipient has not given their prior consent. ALL EMAILS WE SEND ARE IN RESPONSE TO AN INQUIRY, OR TO AN EMAIL ADDRESS VOLUNTARILY ADDED TO OUR OPT-IN MAILING LIST. We have zero interest in communicating or sharing with someone who is not actively interested in our company. You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time if you change your mind by contacting us here.
- Any other means of deceptive addressing and misrepresentation.
- Interference with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the services and products offered by Mynt Models®
Anti-spam laws are not unique to the United States. Global regulations empower many governments to enforce laws with similar requirements. Penalties can include fines and/or jail time. We reserve the right to report the use of our services being used for spam to the relevant authorities necessary to protect our callers.
How to Notify Us
If you have received unsolicited email from Mynt Models®, or someone claiming to be from Mynt Models®, please notify us immediately on [email protected] If Mynt Models® finds unauthorized or improper use, it may, without notice, take action in its sole discretion, including terminating the employment of any staff member found in violation of this policy, or have the sender traced and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Even using a VPN, there are telltale signs that expert techs can find and follow through to the isp and the true owner of the original mail.
Again, Mynt Models® DOES NOT send unsolicited email at any time, for any reason. We respond to inquiries we receive from someone’s email address, and we send occasional newsletter updates to those on our mailing list. In case of any problems, please contact us directly on [email protected] or [email protected]. << THESE ARE THE *ONLY* EMAIL ADDRESSES WITH WHICH WE COMMUNICATE. IF ANYONE SHOULD CONTACT YOU FROM ANY OTHER EMAIL ADDRESS, WITH COPIED-AND-PASTED RESPONSES FROM US, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY.